kagome@tiscalinet.it

  • Abinikai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2003
      Hey!

      I would love to beta your story.

      My names Abinikai or Max, whatever you want to call me. I beta a lot. I have only one question--is this fanfiction or is it an original. I'll beta it either way, but you didn't really make that clear.

      I'll be very nice, I promise. I'm pretty good at grammar and spelling, and if your friend needs any help whatsoever with plot line or character development (which by the way you talk about her, she doesn't), I'm good with that, too.

      I only have two questions--one, what's your oringal language (it sounds like Japanese or something) and two, can I have a signed copy when she gets it published?

      Much love,
      Abinikai

      Kagome <kagome@...> wrote:
      Hello!

      I need help for a friend of mine. She's writing a Fruits Basket's fanfiction. It's a very particular work, where she wants to give an explanation to the Souma's family's curse.

      The fic's written in a fairy tale's style, and all the characters have a different way to talk. It's also made with a style that points out above all on the dialogues, with few descriptions, just like a fairy tale. It's difficult for her to write it, because she's foreigner (like me) and she'd need someone to help her with the grammar and spelling and everything, but who's kind enough, because she's VERY shy, and she could renounce to her work if the person's too hard with her.

      Please, can somebody help her? The plot she defined is VERY good, and I'd really love it if someone can help her to make it good enough to publish it! She planned even a sequel of it, but first she must find a beta.

      Please, help! You can reply on the list, if you'd have an MSN Messenger's handle or an yahoo ID it would be perfect, so you can talk with her :)

      Please, please, please, help ^^ onegai!
      --
      Kagome

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Kagome
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19, 2003
        >My names Abinikai or Max, whatever you want to call me. I beta a lot. I have only one question--is this fanfiction or is it an original. I'll beta it either way, but you didn't really make that clear.

        Actually it is a fanfiction. I've said it in the e-mail: it's a fanfiction from an anime series called Fruits Basket. You may find more info about it here: http://www.fruits-basket.com/

        Although, her fic is almost an original, because it takes place centuries before the characters of Fruits Basket are living. But it has all the background from the Fruits Basket story, so you can actually define it a Fanfiction.

        >I'll be very nice, I promise. I'm pretty good at grammar and spelling, and if your friend needs any help whatsoever with plot line or character development (which by the way you talk about her, she doesn't), I'm good with that, too.

        That's great :)

        >I only have two questions--one, what's your oringal language (it sounds like Japanese or something) and two, can I have a signed copy when she gets it published?

        Our language is Italian, the nick I use is just a Japanese handle, my real name is Giulia :). As for the signed copy I'm afraid she won't be published by a real editor, but by Fanfiction.net or other internet site like that. So I'm afraid I cannot promise to you a signed copy. But if she'd ever write an original story and get published, I'll tell her to send you a signed copy ^_^

        >Much love,
        >Abinikai
        Thank you for the offer. If you want to contact her directly, you can reach her at this msn handle simara85@... (the e-mail doesn't work, use it only as msn handle!) or at her yahoo ID "aramis_shinho"

        If you want to talk to me before than to her, my msn handle is kagome_75@..., my yahoo handle is kagome_75 and my AIM handle is Kagome75 ^^

        This not only for you, but also for anybody who can be interested about this!

        Thank you again!
        --
        Kagome