Re: names

  • Archangel009@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
      Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I just cut and paste off a
      website.

      A.
    • Efrat Morad
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
        i went to that site. it has a lot of mistakes. he
        basecly told me that my name doesnt exist. or its a
        guy's name. i have a commen name that comes from the
        bible.
        im from israel and i know hebrew and as much as i
        tried to tell my self that name (cuz sometimes you
        have to say it a bit different because of the accent
        differences) and i still dont get it.
        just my two cents
        Efrat

        --- Archangel009@... wrote:
        > Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I
        > just cut and paste off a
        > website.
        >
        > A.

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Annie M
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2000
          Thanks for the url, I found out a bunch of cool info on my name and my
          friends. Supossedly my name means graceful, but I"m a huge klutz. Go figure.
          -
          annie