Beta for a Buffy story...

  • running_free83
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003
      so, looking for a beta...*duh*
      a bit about my story...have no idea where this story is going, kinda
      has it's own life...
      since I'm a HUGE Spike lover, there will be alot of him=, will
      probably be an R/NC-17 story...not sure...kinda dark, mentioning of
      rape, but also, hopefully, kinda humorous ..
      and now, two small warnings. nr1 english, not my first language, in
      case u haven't noticed yet=) and warning nr2. the story will revolve
      alot around an original character...now u have been warned!=)
      so, if anyone thinks this sounds at al interesting, email me...

      ////"Tesschess"