Maybe OT?: A site that might be helpful

  • Latara Kasumi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2003
      I opened a site awhile ago for fanfiction reviewing, and I would LOVE
      some submissions. It just started in June, and I would love to review
      some of your fanfiction.

      http://www.alhenastar.net/beta

      I would be very grateful if you gave me some submissions :)
    • Anansay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2003
        I tried to access it.  It said it didn't exist.  *confused*

        I do have a completed story for which I am seeking a beta.
        I'll post more about it later...  :)

        Anansay