Re: names

  • Efrat Morad
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
      you said Jarod has somethinng to do with hebrew. what?
      i know hebrew and i dont get it.

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Archangel009@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
        Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I just cut and paste off a
        website.

        A.
      • Efrat Morad
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
          i went to that site. it has a lot of mistakes. he
          basecly told me that my name doesnt exist. or its a
          guy's name. i have a commen name that comes from the
          bible.
          im from israel and i know hebrew and as much as i
          tried to tell my self that name (cuz sometimes you
          have to say it a bit different because of the accent
          differences) and i still dont get it.
          just my two cents
          Efrat

          --- Archangel009@... wrote:
          > Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I
          > just cut and paste off a
          > website.
          >
          > A.

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Annie M
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2000
            Thanks for the url, I found out a bunch of cool info on my name and my
            friends. Supossedly my name means graceful, but I"m a huge klutz. Go figure.
            -
            annie