hello..again

  • Merin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      Sorry about the second hello. I totally forgot to say anything about
      my fanfiction tastes or anything like that. I go for just about any
      fanfiction and will beta pretty much anything (including NC-17, slash
      etc.). Personally i prefere Anime fanfiction but i'm always open to
      read anything new in the hopes that it will set me off on a new
      craze.

      Merin