Hi, new member!

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 5:32 PM
      Hi, I'm obviously a new member. This is just a little bit about myself.

      Alias: Ashley K.

      Fav fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Roswell, Harry Potter, Cruel Intentions

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Margot, Kerimack, Tango, indie, Starla

      Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ashton Kutcher

      Do you write fanfiction?: yes, but as of right now, i'm in the middle of some serious writer's blockage.

      Do you beta-read: no, but i'm willing to.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: fics from the fandoms i have listed above. no slash or femslash, please.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R

      well....that's my hi.

      xoxox
      ashley k

      Do you Yahoo!?