In search of a beta for Gundam Wing

  • Selena Danielle Winner Barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hi,

      My name is Selena Barton. I write gundam wing fics and I am
      currently working on a 3x4 fic that is about half done. I need
      someone to beta for me.

      What do I look for?
      I need someone to catch my grammar and spelling errors/typos. I
      started college as an English major and normally catch the errors
      that Word misses, but I don't catch everything. I need someone that
      can work with characterization. Trowa and Quatre are two characters
      that I am not as comfortable working with, but I can't grow if I
      don't try. I need someone that can help with the flow as well. I
      need to be sure that what I'm saying makes sense to more than just me.

      Being harse is not a problem, but in reality preferred. If you
      dislike a part, I'd love to hear that. I need to know. I need to
      know why. If reworking an area gives it more punch, I want to know.
      If a part is completely OOC and belongs somewhere in a junk yard,
      tell me. If something is well done, I want to know so I don't change
      it in the process of changing something else. I'm rather thick
      skinned so blunt comments won't hurt. I take it well.

      If you are interested, my e-mail is < dannie_evans @ hotmail.com >
      (sans the spaces).

      Thanks!
      Selena Barton