hello!

  • Merin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi, i'm totally new to this group *wavies* . I'm interested in doing
      beta reading for people. If anyone needs any help/advice feel free
      to email me and i'll hopefully get back to you quickly. I love
      fanfictions, i've spent so long reading them and so little time
      writing them i figured it would only be fair to give a little back in
      the form of being a beta.

      ^-^

      Merin