Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Digest Number 573

  • silvercat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Guten Tag!
      I'd be glad to beta read your story. I don't mind Mary Sues as long as
      the story is good (I tend to make them too =^.^=; ). If you'd email it to
      me ( silvercat@... ) and tell me how harsh you'd like me to be and
      anything in particular you'd like me to focus on, I should be able to get it
      done within a week or so.

      --
      Silvercat

      http://www.skatsthundercats.com - Silvercat's Nitpicking Paradise, home of
      the Thunderkitties comic!

      But father, I've beaten every single monster I've come up against. I'm the
      most famous person in all of Greece. I'm-I'm an action figure!
      - Hercules, Hercules