My info

  • Emily Vitori
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Guten Tag!

      I recieved the welcome e-mail, so I thought I would post my basic
      info:

      Name or Alias: Syreene

      Fav shows: Japanese Anime, X-Files (old), MST3K, Justice League,
      Batman, South Park, Spawn, The Maxx, Forever Knight...

      Fav writers of fanfiction: None yet

      Fav actors and actresses: Kenneth Brannagh (and most of the people
      he works with), Alan Cummings, Hugh Jackson, Patrick Stewart, Vigo
      Mortinson, Christopher Walken, Raiffe Fienes, Ian Mckellen, Johnny
      Depp, Kate Blanchett, Jackie Chan, John Lithgow, Anthony Hopkins,
      Christopher Lee, Christina Ricci, Kevin Spacey

      > Webpage address: http://www.angelfire.com/music4/neopia0
      >
      > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes! Check them out under the name
      Syreene on fanfiction.com!

      > Do you beta-read: I can...both my parents were English
      teachers...will only beta read topics I know stuff about, though.

      > The fanfiction you will beta read: Prefer Marvel, LOTR, Batman,
      anime (depends on which ones), Matrix, sci-fi in general, Forever
      Knight, movie based (if I've seen it)