X-Men Fanfic writer needs a Beta Reader!

  • Emily Vitori
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Guten Tag, all!

      I go by Syreene, and I have been posting some of my short story work
      on fanfiction.net. I have two completed short stories based upon the
      X-Men that I would like to have reviewed if possible. Unfortunately,
      I have since discovered that I suffer from the 'Mary Sue' curse, but
      I really like the character I created, and want to make sure she
      doesn't suck too bad. ;)

      I also have a Cyberpunk/Matrix crossover story that I am working
      on. :)

      If anyone is interested in doing a serious critique, please e-mail me!