Re: names

  • Archangel009@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
      I was wondering about what Jarod and Sydney's name mean so I decided to do
      little digging...

      I went through *hell* for those names! After looking it up on AOL, I have to
      go through all those websites, can't believe they don't have the meaning of
      the name Jarod almost anywhere!

      But here's the link to it.
      <A HREF="http://www.enlightenedsoftware.com/babynames/index.html">Click
      here: Baby Names Searcher</A>

      Remember, the answer is in the names.... don't know what that means, I think
      it's like a personality thing but that's what Craig Van Sickle said in an
      interview.

      Bye bye! :)

      A.
    • Efrat Morad
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
        you said Jarod has somethinng to do with hebrew. what?
        i know hebrew and i dont get it.

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Archangel009@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
          Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I just cut and paste off a
          website.

          A.
        • Efrat Morad
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
            i went to that site. it has a lot of mistakes. he
            basecly told me that my name doesnt exist. or its a
            guy's name. i have a commen name that comes from the
            bible.
            im from israel and i know hebrew and as much as i
            tried to tell my self that name (cuz sometimes you
            have to say it a bit different because of the accent
            differences) and i still dont get it.
            just my two cents
            Efrat

            --- Archangel009@... wrote:
            > Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I
            > just cut and paste off a
            > website.
            >
            > A.

            http://im.yahoo.com
          • Annie M
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2000
              Thanks for the url, I found out a bunch of cool info on my name and my
              friends. Supossedly my name means graceful, but I"m a huge klutz. Go figure.
              -
              annie