New Member Here

  • emily_lyndon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
      Hello to all!

      My name is Emily Lyndon and I just wanted to say that this group is
      such a great idea!

      Well, let me tell you a little about me.

      I've only Beta read for my friends in the past but I really want to
      Beta for other people too. I do write some fanfiction, but I enjoy
      editing it even more! I'm really good at spotting grammatical
      errors, weak plot points, and am really thorough but always
      respectful of a writer's own unique voice.

      I am very open to just about every pairing, type of fanfic (e.g.
      darkfic, fluffy fic), and have no problem with slash fics or really
      any other kind of fanfic. I have specialties with history, accents,
      locations, and medical terminology because I travel quiet a bit and
      live with two doctors and a nurse.

      The fanfiction I Beta will have to be based on these shows:
      Angel
      Buffy
      Firefly
      Roswell
      Pretender
      X-Files
      La Femme Nikita
      Andromeda
      Dark Angel
      Farscape
      Gilmore Girls
      Hercules/Xena
      Smallville
      Stargate: SG-1
      The Lost World
      Dawson's Creek
      The Shield
      Will and Grace

      I know, I watch a LOT of TV. Also, I know about just as many movies
      so feel free to deal movie fics out to me too.

      While I said I'm not against any pairing, I do have a few preferences:

      Angel- Angel/Cordy, Gunn/Fred, Fred/Wes

      Buffy- Buffy/Spike, Willow/Tara, Will/Kennedy

      Firefly- Jayne/River, Mal/Inara, Kaylee/Simon

      Roswell- Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Alex/Isabel, Tess/Kyle

      Pretender- Jarod/Miss.Parker

      X-Files- Duh, Mulder/Scully

      La Femme Nikita- Michael/Nikita, Ops/Maddy

      Andromeda- Beka/Tyr, Dylan/Rommie, Trance/Harper

      Dark Angel- Max/Alec, Max/Logan

      Farscape- John/Aeryn, Chiana/D'Argo, Crais/Sikozu

      Gilmore Girls- Rory/Tristan, Rory/Jess, Lorelei/Luke

      Hercules/Xena- Ares/Xena, Xena/Gabby

      Smallville- Lex/Chloe, Clark/Lana, Lana/Pete

      Stargate: SG-1- Sam/Jack

      The Lost World- Roxton/Marguerite, Ned/Veronica

      Dawson's Creek- Joey/Pacy, Dawson/Jen, Jack/Doug

      The Shield

      Will and Grace

      Like I said, I'm very thorough but also respectful and am open to
      just about any kind of fanfic. So, if you're interested in me Beta
      reading one of your stories, drop me line at Emily_Lyndon@...!
    • emily_lyndon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003

        or MissEmily1986@...!