Desperately Seeking Beta

  • Known as Jay
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
      (lol. I watched that movie earlier (Desperately Seeking Susan) and
      couldn't reist the subject line.)

      I'm in the process of writing a story for the Good Charlotte fandom.
      It seems flaky to me, which is why I'm calling on the power of the
      betas to help me. I need more depth, I need something which I can't
      place my finger on.

      It's main character would be Lux Thomas who's like an normal teenage
      girl, doesn't like rules, her small family, or the authority. She has
      a identical twin sister which is loathes and loves for being the
      exact opposite of herself. Her main passion is playing guitar which
      through that she keeps her late mother remembered.

      If this sparked any curiousity or you've found it in your heart to
      help a poor girl out, contact me immediately by replying to this
      post, emailing me, or IMing through Yahoo.

      Hope to hear from you.
      - Jay
    • Ellen W
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2003
        Hey, name's Ellen, I saw your post on the beta fic reader's board. I'd love
        to help ya out, even though good charlotte is not my favorite band in the
        world. But I'm willing to read it.