Another newbie in search of a beta reader

  • coriandra2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2003
      First off, let me introduce myself:

      Name: Coriandra (from the coriander plant used in aromatherapy in case
      you're wondering. I like to think I have something in common with its
      properties)

      Some of my favourite fan fiction writers: Claudia, Lily Baggins,
      Budgielover

      Do you write fan fiction?: yes

      Do you beta read?: yes

      Type of fan fiction you will beta read: I have a strong preference for
      Lord of the Rings stories, especially those that are Hobbit centred,
      but I will consider Harry Potter stories as well. I don't do the
      Silmarillion at this time due to lack of knowlege.

      Ratings of stories you will beta read: G to R, no slash, no profanity
      and preferably nothing too dark or too violent.

      I joined this group primarily to find a beta reader for my new Frodo
      hurt/comfort story, but I'm also glad to offer my help to anyone whose
      stories fit my guidelines. I notice there are always more postings
      looking for beta readers than there are for beta readers available.
      Send me an e-mail if you're interested.