Re: names

  • Annie M
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
      Those name profiles are great. Where did you find all the info?
      -Annie

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
        I was wondering about what Jarod and Sydney's name mean so I decided to do
        little digging...

        I went through *hell* for those names! After looking it up on AOL, I have to
        go through all those websites, can't believe they don't have the meaning of
        the name Jarod almost anywhere!

        But here's the link to it.
        <A HREF="http://www.enlightenedsoftware.com/babynames/index.html">Click
        here: Baby Names Searcher</A>

        Remember, the answer is in the names.... don't know what that means, I think
        it's like a personality thing but that's what Craig Van Sickle said in an
        interview.

        Bye bye! :)

        A.
      • Efrat Morad
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
          you said Jarod has somethinng to do with hebrew. what?
          i know hebrew and i dont get it.

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Archangel009@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
            Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I just cut and paste off a
            website.

            A.
          • Efrat Morad
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 22, 2000
              i went to that site. it has a lot of mistakes. he
              basecly told me that my name doesnt exist. or its a
              guy's name. i have a commen name that comes from the
              bible.
              im from israel and i know hebrew and as much as i
              tried to tell my self that name (cuz sometimes you
              have to say it a bit different because of the accent
              differences) and i still dont get it.
              just my two cents
              Efrat

              --- Archangel009@... wrote:
              > Jarod or Jared is a hebrew name or something. I
              > just cut and paste off a
              > website.
              >
              > A.

              http://im.yahoo.com
            • Annie M
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 23, 2000
                Thanks for the url, I found out a bunch of cool info on my name and my
                friends. Supossedly my name means graceful, but I"m a huge klutz. Go figure.
                -
                annie