Newbie + a beta reader search

  • Madraykin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
      Name or Alias: Various: on fanfiction.net Madraykin, elsewhere
      aperfectscar, fallendragon or nemesis.

      Fav shows: Buffy, Angel, Red Dwarf

      Webpage address: http://www.aperfectscar.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yup. I've only jsut started though.

      Do you beta-read: I haven't ever, but I'm willing to give it a go.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, X-Men
      (movieverse), Lord of the Rings, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet
      (Discworld).

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything.

      And I'm looking for a beta reader for a Harry Potter fic. It's
      Draco/OFC and you can read the first two chapters at:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=39414 (it's called
      Familial Pretensions)
    • Michelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2003
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "Madraykin"
        <aperfectscar@f...> wrote:
        > Name or Alias: Various: on fanfiction.net Madraykin, elsewhere
        > aperfectscar, fallendragon or nemesis.
        >
        > Fav shows: Buffy, Angel, Red Dwarf
        >
        > Webpage address: http://www.aperfectscar.com
        >
        > Do you write fanfiction?: Yup. I've only jsut started though.
        >
        > Do you beta-read: I haven't ever, but I'm willing to give it a go.
        >
        > The fanfiction you will beta read: Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, X-
        Men
        > (movieverse), Lord of the Rings, Terry Goodkind, Terry Pratchet
        > (Discworld).
        >
        > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything.
        >
        > And I'm looking for a beta reader for a Harry Potter fic. It's
        > Draco/OFC and you can read the first two chapters at:
        > http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=39414 (it's called
        > Familial Pretensions)

        I'll gladly beta this story. If there's anything in particular I need
        to know, send me an email at blindwings@...