Yet another new member introducing herself

  • soawen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      Hi *waves*

      A place to reach a lot of beta readers is a wonderful idea. Thank you
      for that!

      Useful information about me:

      Alias: Soawen

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but I've only recently begun to
      publish it. So far you'll only find me at a few Yahoo groups (mostly
      roughside).

      Do you beta-read: With pleasure, but I cannot promise to check for
      grammatical errors as English isn't my first language. I began beta
      reading original works ten years ago and fanfiction two years ago, so
      I'm not completely new at this.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
      (including The Hobbit and Silmarillion), DragonLance, Tamora Pierce,
      Meredith Ann Pierce, Laurell K. Hamilton's books (all titles), Terry
      Pratchett (Discworld), Steven Brust (all titles except his SF books),
      Buffy The Vampire Slayer (and Angel), Anne Rice ... As long as it's
      fantasy or horror there's a good chance I've read it. If it includes
      vampires there's more than a good chance I can help ;) And of course,
      original works are fine too. Some anime.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to XXX. Currently
      I'm basking in the higher ratings and dark fics, though.

      /Soawen