  • major_exclamation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      Name or Alias: Lao-chan

      Fav shows: Invader Zim, MST3K, Clone High, Scrubs, Powerpuff Girls,
      X/1999, Yami no Matsuei, Cardcaptor Sakura,

      Fav writers of fanfiction: The Princess of Pain, Karasu and Kouri,
      Taran, The Hanged Man, Ariana Deralte, J. Random Lurker,

      Webpage address: Eeh. Eventually, I'm supposed to get a Keenspace
      account, that is, if they get their act together and fix the damn
      servers.

      Do you write fanfiction?: No, I write original slash.

      Do you beta-read: Yessir, I do ^^.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any fandom I feel I'm fairly well
      versed in (so I can trust myself to make an accurate feedback), those
      fandoms include: Harry Potter (natch.), A Series of Unfortunate
      Events, Invader Zim, Sailor Moon (Stop laughing, STOP IT!),
      Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Angelic Layer, Peach Girl (w00t for
      obscureness), Kodomo no Omocha, and original work as well. I'm open
      to most pairings, but I'm uncomfortable with shota-con and Lolita, so
      chances are I won't beta those.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17,
      basically.