Hello! *New Member*

  • Robin Goodfellow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      Hello! I'd like to intoduce myself really quickly! This seems like a
      really great group and as I'm desperate for a beta I'm sure I'll fit
      right in! :) Anyway, here goes:

      Name or Alias: Airam

      Fav shows: Will and Grace, Rurouni Kenshin, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

      Fav writers of fanfiction: RobinLady, Nemesis, Elspeth, Marauder

      Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Grant, Mel Gibson, Nicholas Cage, Drew
      Barrymore, Juliette Binoche

      Webpage address: http://airam-ect.diaryland.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Certainly. And you can read it at
      fanfiction.net under my penname: Airam. It's all Harry Potter and
      mostly centers around Sirius Black.

      Do you beta-read: I'm willing to beta read, but I'm not currently
      doing anything right now.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Preferably Harry Potter, but I can
      do other fandoms as well. Buffy, Anime, Mulitudes of books...

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R

      Well, I think that's about it! :)