Need a beta for a Forgotten Realms fic

  • Nadja Senoucci
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      I need a beta reader for a Forgotten Realms (a D&D World) story that I've
      been writing. Knowledge of that world, of the elves in FR, their island
      Evermeet would be helpful and the nothern lands alltogether would be
      helpful. But I also need a beta to check my English and make suggestions on
      how to phrase things better - if need be - since English isn't my native
      language.

      The story is about original characters in that world (some of my own
      creation, some that I am stealing from a friend of mine), so there will most
      probably not be that many well-known character of the Forgotten Realms
      running around.

      I'd be grateful for any help!

      Oh, if you want to you can read the first (not beta-read) part on
      www.fanfiction.net already. Here's the link:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1071301

      Love,
      Nadja (aka Nebethut)
    • Katherine Leonard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2003
        Nadja,

        I'd be happy to beta-read for you. (Good start on
        your story, by the way)

        My email is cleothemuse@...

        Kat

        http://calendar.yahoo.com