Smallville Beta Reader Needed: Chloe/Pete

  • princesstwilite1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I'm in need of someone who will look through my story and basically
      tear it apart at its grammer seams... without being cruel, of
      course ;) Just honest.

      Information on the story:

      Title: Hero Complex
      Rating: NC-17/Mature
      Chloe Sullivan..."
      Spoilers: Exodus. Season Two Finale.
      Size: About 14 pages, give or take.
      Response Time: I'd like to get it back within two days.

      If you're interested, please reply at princesstwilite2@...

      Thanks!
      Twi