A beta reader needed for a yoai Gundam Wing fiction. Please.

  • crescentswing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      hi,
      My name is Crescent and I have written a story called Passion
      Potion. It is a Gundam Wing story and yes it is yoai (1x2). The story
      is about Relena who druged Heero trying to seduce him. However, the
      only reaction she gets is a gun to her head; but when the drug does
      kicks in Duo walks into the room. The story contain graphic sexual
      content(NC 17). I would like a Beta Reader who will not be dusturb by
      the mature content and can clean up my grammer. Just email me if
      your'e interested. Thank you.
      ~Crescent