New Member Intro

  • T'Val
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2000
      Hi everybody, I'm new to the list so I thought I'd introduce myself.
      Okay let's start with the basics My name is T'Val I'm 24 years old and
      live in Massachusetts. I am a more of a reader but than a writer but I
      have started writing some stories and sometime soon I hope to actually
      finish one of them. Anyway, my favorite fandoms are: TheSentinel,
      Babylon5, StarTrek, 7Days, DueSouth, The XFiles, StarWars, Earth2,
      AlienNation and any original works of fiction.
      I am willing to beta for anyone in **ANY** fandom and although I'm a big
      fan of slash I'll take general fic too in fact I'll take *anything* even
      death stories so if you need a beta please contact me at
      startrekfreak1@...
      So I guess that's i for now

      [This message contained attachments]