Harry Potter fic

  • Isabelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      Hi guys!

      There are so many of you here and so few have read my story. :-( When
      my betas say it's such a great story! They all love it. So, to bring
      your appetite, here's a little something of the first chapter.
      Chapter 2 is already up, soon chapter 3 will be joining it.

      Title: Harry Potter and the Year of Revelations (01)
      Author name: Zelda of Arel
      Author email: zelda_of_arel@...
      Category: General
      Sub Category: Drama
      Rating: R
      Spoilers: SS/PS, CoS, PoA, GoF
      he could have never imagined it. He also makes many revelations, and
      great descisions. Everything is different by the end of the year.
      Better or worse? You decide. This is my version of Harry's fifth year
      and it's a whirlwind. (Note: check out the older new character's name
      in mythology.)

      "Now Harry, can you tell us what you were staring at on the
      platform?" Fred inquired, smiling, expecting a certain answer. "Were
      you looking at Cho Chang?"

      Harry reddened again a bit. "No, I noticed someone looking at me."

      "Sure people look at you, you're Harry Potter. What was so special
      about this one?" Ron said, with a bit of irritation in his voice that
      he sometimes couldn't cloud.

      "They were black eyes. When I looked into them I could feel the
      person not just looking at me, but into me. Into my soul."

      "What did this person look like?" Hermione asked.

      "That's also strange. I have no idea. I couldn't really see the
      person. I can't even tell if it was a boy or a girl."

      For a minute they all sat in silence. Harry tried to remember the
      person more clearly, but couldn't. Was it some sort of a spell? ...

      And a few words from chapter 2:

      "The hat put you into Gryffindor and there's no room for argument.
      The Sorting Hat never makes a mistake. Now, go to the table." ...

      "Why? You're nice. We could be friends."

      "Friends?" she laughed a little. "Harry, Father would kill me for
      sure. If he doesn't kill me for being a Gryffindor." ...

      Hope this draws your attention!

      Zelda of Arel