Buffy Season 4 DVDSet

  • ausiagurl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 11:48 AM
      Already going through Buffy withdrawal? The Season 4 DVD is coming
      on June 10th, and will help ease your pain. The set includes tons of
      great features, like scripts, commentaries, featurettes and more.
      You can check out all the details at
      http://www.foxstore.com/detail.html?item=759 (and can save $14!).
      Sometimes it hurts more then we can bear. If we could live without
      passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace..but we would be
      hollow..Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be
      truly dead. ~David Boreanaz (Angel) Passion~