New Member Here, Hi!!

  • Ransome
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Hello All,

      Here's My info. I look forward to being a member of your group.

      Name or Alias: Ransome

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, ER, and many more but
      Buffy is by far my favorite.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Laure Alexander, Evenstar, Ripe Wicked Plum,
      Gillian Silverlight, Passion Fish

      Fav actors and actresses: James Marsters, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Heath
      Ledger, Matthew McConaughey, Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd

      Webpage address: None yet.

      Do you write fanfiction?: No, I have tons of ideas but no talent for the
      dialogue.

      Do you beta-read: Not yet. But I'm hoping to start. I'm great with grammar
      and spelling.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'd prefer to only Beta Buffy the
      Vampire Slayer and Angel stories. Maybe the occasional Charmed story (I've
      just recently started watching that show.) I am a die hard Buffy & Spike
      shipper so I'd definitely rather read stories involving them but I'm open
      to any good story.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From PG-13 to NC-17

      Again, I look forward to being an active member of your group and getting
      to know you.

      Sincerely,

      Ransome