[Beta_Unlimited] Need a beta for original story

  • Jandaresch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      Hi all,

      as you can see, I'm in need of a beta for an original story. Mainly spelling
      and grammar, but critic on style would be appriciated as well.

      For the story. It's short (ca. 3 pages) and slash.

      Warnings: BDSM, non-con
      Rating: NC-17 or R (kann someone tell me the difference, please?)
      Plot: Not much. I saw 3 little Poser animations and wrote this from them.
      I'd give you the address of the files, if you want.

      So, any taker? Please?

      I hope to hear from you.

      So long,
      Jandaresch