Re: I'm new too!

  • silvercat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2003
      > > Name or Alias: Silvercat
      > >
      > hey S-cat!

      I prefer S'kat. =^.^=

      > > Fav shows: Thundercats, Star Trek, Silverhawks, Digimon, Pokemon,
      Hellsing,
      > > Excel Saga, Quantum Leap....
      > >
      > A few I wasn't aware of...

      Oh, yeah, I've got way too many likes.

      > > The fanfiction you will beta read: Pretty much anything if it sounds
      > > interesting or if its from one of my fav shows
      > >
      > I need a beta for my Digimon... no, wait, that should wait until I
      actually
      > start writing that story.

      That makes it easier, yes.

      > > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17, with
      exceptions.
      > > No gore and only sex between cartoon characters (yeah I'm wierd)
      > >
      > Well I only write sex between cartoon characters, so you're in luck!

      Oh, dear. =^.^=

      > ~ Kharon A
      >
      > AFD Lurker

      You're stalking me aren't you? AFD, Artlang ng, here...

      --
      Silvercat

      http://www.skatsthundercats.com - Silvercat's Nitpicking Paradise, home of
      the Thunderkitties comic!

      'I tell you, that dragon is the most horrible creature I've ever met, but
      the way Hagrid goes about it you'd think it was a fluffy little bunny
      rabbit. When it bit me he told me off for frightening it. And when I left he
      was singing it a lullaby.'
      - Ron Weasley about Norbert the dragon, Harry Potter and the Sorceror's
      Stone page 237
    • Kharon Alpha
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2003
        on 5/26/03 12:53 AM, silvercat at silvercat@... wrote:

        >> ~ Kharon A
        >>
        >> AFD Lurker
        >>
        > You're stalking me aren't you? AFD, Artlang ng, here...

        No... I just happened to be here before you. I've even beta'd for some of
        the people here, so you'll have to accept that much. I joined Artlang
        (though I'm not there any longer) because I'm a conlanger. And I joined AFD
        because I'm into Digimon... hopefully more so once the next season begins.