Hello all!

  • Molly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2003
      I just joined this group, and I thought I'd introduce myself and what
      I do. Here we go!

      Name: Molly Schlemmer (no aliases used)

      *What I'll beta: well, I'll beta anything if you need it beta'd for
      grammar and spelling (they don't call me the grammar police for
      nothing :), plot and plot spacing/timing, or you're just looking for
      some constructive criticism on something.

      Fandom-wise, you're looking at Doctor Who (please tell me in advance
      what your view on canon is, so I can adjust accordingly), Horatio
      Hornblower, Sharpe, BtVS, Evangelion, Star Trek (TOS, TNG, DS9,
      Voyager), and The X-Files.

      *Ratings: anything, from G to NC-17, including slash.

      *What You'll see from me: currently, Doctor Who (though I'm pretty
      sure I've got some betas on adwc already, so I may not need any here)
      and original fiction. I may especially need someone to be on Mary
      Sue alert for my stories (she has a knack of creeping in from time to
      time)!

      Looking forward to beta-ing/being beta'd!

      Cheers,
      Molly