I'm new too!

  • Silvercat
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2003
      I figured I'd might as well get this over with =^.^=

      Name or Alias: Silvercat

      Fav shows: Thundercats, Star Trek, Silverhawks, Digimon, Pokemon,
      Hellsing, Excel Saga, Quantum Leap....

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Chris McFeely, Anya Cricket, RD Rivero

      Webpage address: www.skatsthundercats.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, mostly Thundercats and Silverhawks

      Do you beta-read: sure! I'm pratically an English Major =^.^=

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Pretty much anything if it sounds
      interesting or if its from one of my fav shows

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17, with
      exceptions. No gore and only sex between cartoon characters (yeah
      I'm wierd)
    • Kharon Alpha
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2003
        on 5/23/03 8:43 PM, Silvercat at silvercat@... wrote:

        > Name or Alias: Silvercat

        hey S-cat!

        > Fav shows: Thundercats, Star Trek, Silverhawks, Digimon, Pokemon, Hellsing,
        > Excel Saga, Quantum Leap....

        A few I wasn't aware of...

        > Fav writers of fanfiction: Chris McFeely, Anya Cricket, RD Rivero

        Yah, McFeely's funfics are always a good laugh...

        > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, mostly Thundercats and Silverhawks

        I write mostly Digimon and... that's about it.

        > The fanfiction you will beta read: Pretty much anything if it sounds
        > interesting or if its from one of my fav shows

        I need a beta for my Digimon... no, wait, that should wait until I actually
        start writing that story.

        > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17, with exceptions.
        > No gore and only sex between cartoon characters (yeah I'm wierd)

        Well I only write sex between cartoon characters, so you're in luck!

        ~ Kharon A

        AFD Lurker
      • silvercat
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2003
          > > Name or Alias: Silvercat
          > >
          > hey S-cat!

          I prefer S'kat. =^.^=

          > > Fav shows: Thundercats, Star Trek, Silverhawks, Digimon, Pokemon,
          Hellsing,
          > > Excel Saga, Quantum Leap....
          > >
          > A few I wasn't aware of...

          Oh, yeah, I've got way too many likes.

          > > The fanfiction you will beta read: Pretty much anything if it sounds
          > > interesting or if its from one of my fav shows
          > >
          > I need a beta for my Digimon... no, wait, that should wait until I
          actually
          > start writing that story.

          That makes it easier, yes.

          > > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17, with
          exceptions.
          > > No gore and only sex between cartoon characters (yeah I'm wierd)
          > >
          > Well I only write sex between cartoon characters, so you're in luck!

          Oh, dear. =^.^=

          > ~ Kharon A
          >
          > AFD Lurker

          You're stalking me aren't you? AFD, Artlang ng, here...

          --
          Silvercat

          http://www.skatsthundercats.com - Silvercat's Nitpicking Paradise, home of
          the Thunderkitties comic!

          'I tell you, that dragon is the most horrible creature I've ever met, but
          the way Hagrid goes about it you'd think it was a fluffy little bunny
          rabbit. When it bit me he told me off for frightening it. And when I left he
          was singing it a lullaby.'
          - Ron Weasley about Norbert the dragon, Harry Potter and the Sorceror's
          Stone page 237
        • Kharon Alpha
          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2003
            on 5/26/03 12:53 AM, silvercat at silvercat@... wrote:

            >> ~ Kharon A
            >>
            >> AFD Lurker
            >>
            > You're stalking me aren't you? AFD, Artlang ng, here...

            No... I just happened to be here before you. I've even beta'd for some of
            the people here, so you'll have to accept that much. I joined Artlang
            (though I'm not there any longer) because I'm a conlanger. And I joined AFD
            because I'm into Digimon... hopefully more so once the next season begins.