Re:Beta needed for LOTR fic none slash

  • Lady of Wildwood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2003
      I have to admit that I'm not one who's super deep into LOTR and the details, but I'd be more than happy to beta your story and give you some feedback. :-)

      Fallynn aka ML

      ps: I like the fact that you're _not_ using any of the main characters, which makes me even more interested in reading it! :-)

      Cathan Kitten <cathanthekitten@...> wrote:
      Yes I need someone to beta this one for me. It's quite
      short too

      Name: Elrohir's Dilema
      Main characters:Glorfindel, Elrond, Elladan, and
      Elrohir
      Chapters: 3 chapters
      Depending on what people say.
      Type: I don't know it's a silly fic I guess. No slash
      or sex at all.
      Rating PG

      =====
      I am Cathan like catherine without the rrrrrrrr
      My fanfics ( uncenored) http://www.geocities.com/cathanthekitten//fanfics.html

      ICQ # 12012728      AOLIM: aLadyofWildwood     YahooIM: Lady_of_Wildwood

      "I have given up my search for reality, and am looking for a good fantasy." - t-shirt

      Do you Yahoo!?