Beta needed for LOTR fic none slash

  • Cathan Kitten
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2003
      Yes I need someone to beta this one for me. It's quite
      short too

      Name: Elrohir's Dilema
      Main characters:Glorfindel, Elrond, Elladan, and
      Elrohir
      Chapters: 3 chapters
      Depending on what people say.
      Type: I don't know it's a silly fic I guess. No slash
      or sex at all.
      Rating PG

      =====
      I am Cathan like catherine without the rrrrrrrr
      My fanfics ( uncenored) http://www.geocities.com/cathanthekitten//fanfics.html

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Lady of Wildwood
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2003
        I have to admit that I'm not one who's super deep into LOTR and the details, but I'd be more than happy to beta your story and give you some feedback. :-)

        Fallynn aka ML

        ps: I like the fact that you're _not_ using any of the main characters, which makes me even more interested in reading it! :-)

        Cathan Kitten <cathanthekitten@...> wrote:
        Yes I need someone to beta this one for me. It's quite
        short too

        Name: Elrohir's Dilema
        Main characters:Glorfindel, Elrond, Elladan, and
        Elrohir
        Chapters: 3 chapters
        Depending on what people say.
        Type: I don't know it's a silly fic I guess. No slash
        or sex at all.
        Rating PG

        =====
        I am Cathan like catherine without the rrrrrrrr
        My fanfics ( uncenored) http://www.geocities.com/cathanthekitten//fanfics.html

        ICQ # 12012728      AOLIM: aLadyofWildwood     YahooIM: Lady_of_Wildwood

        "I have given up my search for reality, and am looking for a good fantasy." - t-shirt

        Do you Yahoo!?