Re: Here's the drill! (yet another beta reader)

  • bridgana
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2003
      Feeling slightly silly replying to my own post, but I just wanted to
      apologize for not reading the rules. I should know better than to
      post without reading the introductory mail. There's also the oops
      about double posting, which I will blame on my server. Hey, if it
      works...

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "bridgana" <spelets@e...>