Here's the drill! (yet another beta reader)

  • bridgana
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2003
      Being new, I thought it easiest to just advertise in general. So,
      here goes - please bear with me...

      Name: Bridgana

      Fandoms: I'm most familiar with Smallville, but have done some X-
      Files, X-Men and Batman - however, don't expect me to be up to date
      on comic canon! I prefer to leave that to the writers themselves,
      and focus more on the writing and the characters. I also enjoy
      betaing original fic.

      I'm available for general, het, slash, all ratings. I don't
      particularly enjoy rape or torture, but I'll read it, if it isn't
      the main focus of the story.

      If any of that rings a bell, feel free to contact me. Being a writer
      myself, I also know how important prompt feedback is - especially
      when trying to avoid nervous breakdowns. ;)
    • bridgana

        Message 3 of 3 , May 19, 2003
          Feeling slightly silly replying to my own post, but I just wanted to
          apologize for not reading the rules. I should know better than to
          post without reading the introductory mail. There's also the oops
          about double posting, which I will blame on my server. Hey, if it
          works...

          --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "bridgana" <spelets@e...>