Harry Potter NC17 fic needs beta

  • Cathan Kitten
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 9:07 AM
      Ok I need someone to beta read my newest fic here,
      because apparently my grammar suck so bad people cry
      and run for the hills.

      First off before you even reply to me. I need someone
      who can get this back to me quickly. If you are going
      to take weeks to check a chapter then don't apply.
      Sorry if this sounds rude, but I shouldn't take anyone
      that long to check them. They aren't they long.

      I need the grammar checked mostly for tenses when they
      are talking. Plus how the sentenses are laid out. Some
      of it isn't suppose to be correct, but I will go into
      details about this later.

      This is an anonymous character fic also, therefore the
      people in the story will not be named.

      This is a very adult fic. It contains graphic
      father/son slash, a graphic death scene, and
      mother/son rape scene. Yes I said mother/son rape and
      not son/mother or husband/wife.

      If you would like to beta for me. You can email me at
      my address.

      Thanks
      Cathan

      Yahoo! Plus