Introduction (beta reader)

  • Va. Carper
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      Name or Alias: Va. Carper

      Fav shows: Xena: Warrior Princess, Law and Order:CI,
      Hercules, Star Trek (all series), Firefly, Monk,
      M*A*S*H

      Other: Spider-Man

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't have any particular
      one

      Fav actors and actresses: Willem Dafoe, Michael
      Ironside, Vincent D'Onofrio

      Webpage address:
      http://www.funkman.org/normangoblin/greeninsanity.htm
      GREEN INSANITY: Norman Osborn and Green Goblin
      (movie)

      Do you write fanfiction?: Some Xena

      Do you beta-read: Of course.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my
      favorite shows as stated above. However, I do read
      most sci-fi fiction and movie fiction such xXx or Star
      Wars. Just ask.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      NC-17. I do read slash. However, I don't read
      Hurt-Comfort stories.

      I have been betaing since Xena has been on TV. I am
      on Lunacy's list for betas.

      Va. Carper
      snork5902g@...