New Beta reader available!

  • Cleo Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2003
      Having written fanfic for the past... oh, seven years, at least, I
      decided to take a step in a different direction and become a beta-
      reader!
      I beta Star Trek (mainly Voyager), JAG, the Pretender, Smallville,
      Mechwarrior/Battletech, Dark Angel, Harry Potter, Forgotten Realms,
      and various others.
      If you doubt my credentials, my home page is listed in my profile.

      Happy writing!