Re: Pretender

  • Jo-Anne Storm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2000
      Archangel,
      The one problem with your idea is the fact that NBC doesn't own Pretender,
      which is also why they're so willing to dump it. They want to replace it
      with a show that they make money off of (I would suppose). I don't remember
      who does own the show, though. If you feel like going through the
      Televisionary's old columns at TV Guide On-Line, you can find the
      information there.

      Jo-Anne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2000
        O I C. Thanks :)