Re: [Beta_Unlimited] need a beta. can someone help?

  • Kali Sandison
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      <<I was hoping someone could help beta my Law and Order SVU fan
      fiction.>>

      I'd be happy to if you haven't already gotten other offers.
      Contact me off list and we'll work it out.

      =====
      Kali Sandison, Kalerian@...
      "Mistress Kali"
      IRB--Anubis
      Provisional keeper of the pickles and asiago cheese in the Vecchio fridge in RWoB
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      http://search.yahoo.com