need a beta. can someone help?

  • kommeroi25
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2003
      Hi! I was hoping someone could help beta my Law and Order SVU fan
      fiction.
      Kommeroi25
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2003
        <<I was hoping someone could help beta my Law and Order SVU fan
        fiction.>>

        I'd be happy to if you haven't already gotten other offers.
        Contact me off list and we'll work it out.

        =====
        Kali Sandison, Kalerian@...
        "Mistress Kali"
        IRB--Anubis
        Provisional keeper of the pickles and asiago cheese in the Vecchio fridge in RWoB
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        http://search.yahoo.com