Buffy Beta Needed

  • alkaline2k2
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm looking for someone to beta my Buffy series. You can check out
      what I have so far and tell me if you're interested.

      http://www.personal.psu.edu/ajm373/sunnydale/sunnydale.htm

      If you're interested please email me at alkaline@...

      Thanks,
      Aaron
    • Lissie Girl
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2007
        Hello all,

        I'm sorry to do this so last minute, but I keep thinking I've found a beta, who unfortunately doesn't follow through.  I've got a oneshot Dawn genfic written for a contest, and the deadline is the first of October.  The story's not long -- I'd just need a general look-over.  Grammar-wise, plot-wise, whatever your strengths may be.  I'd need a short enough turnaround time, probably by Sunday.  Would that be possible for anyone?  I'd appreciate it greatly!  :)

        Thanks for listening,
        Elise
        - -
        "We reached the Mediterranean.  I wanted those waters to be blue, but they were black.  Nighttime waters.  And how I suffered then, straining to recall the color that in my youth I had taken for granted."
        -- 'Interview with the Vampire'
        - -
        http://www.behrbemine.com/
      • Desirata43@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 25, 2007
          I'd be glad to help you out Elise, I know how it feels when someone leaves you in a bind.  Send the story to me in a word attachment, and I'll get it done for you this evening.  Don't worry, I'll take care of your work.

          Val 5X5