Need Beta for Buffy story 1st chapter

  • Penslayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi, I'm new and I'm looking for a Beta for at least the
      first chapter of my story if for no other reason but for
      feedback on ifyou think it's interesting and if you think
      it's interesting enough that a person would want to keep
      reading. Of course you'll be commenting on mistakes and
      such as well.

      Thanks
      Dedra (Penslayer)

      =====
      "...Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more..."
      "Macbeth" William Shakespeare

      "I don't think there's anything worse than being ordinary."
      Angela Hayes "American Beauty"

      http://search.yahoo.com