New to the list; new beta, old writer

  • Penslayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hi, I just joined and I posted a reply with introductions
      which did not seem to make it to the list it seems. :-(

      My name is Dedra, but I write under Penslayer.

      Anyway, the gist of it was my favorite shows are Buffy the
      Vampire slayer, Angel, Smallville, The X-Files, CSI:,
      Alias, and ER

      I'm an expert in Buffy and Angel lore and feel most
      comfortable Beta-ing those stories. I'm familiar with
      Smallville, Alias and CSI: as far as characters go, but
      don't know the characterzation, backstory, plots, etc. as
      well as I do Angel and Buffy. I can do a pretty good job
      with The X-Files though.

      I have never beta'd before but am good with spelling, story
      pacing and ideas.

      I have a WIP Buffy novel that could use a Beta, so if
      anyone can or is in interested give me a click.

      Anyway, just wanted to say that before I lurk a little and
      get the flow of how things work.

      Thanks!
      Dedra

      =====
      "...Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more..."
      "Macbeth" William Shakespeare

      "I don't think there's anything worse than being ordinary."
      Angela Hayes "American Beauty"

      http://search.yahoo.com