Beta needed for Gravitation fic

  • Cathan Kitten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hiya,
      I am looking for someone to beta read a ,Gravitation, story I am writting. It is NC17,  it's slash, of course,  has ncs, torture, etc. .  I wouldn't mind suggestions to help it be more discriptive, but I don't want someone telling me that so-and-so wouldn't do that, or this wouldn't happen. If you don't really know the series it's fine too, because I really only need someone to check grammar, and spell This is a Suguru centered fic, with major original characters, but not Mary Sue or Marvin Stu uh whatever you call them.. It's a long story, thirteen chapters now, and I am still working on it.

      Cathan