Beta needed Harry Potter slash fic.

  • Cathan Kitten
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      Hiya,
      I am looking for someone to beta read a ,Harry Potter, story I am writting. It is NC17, slash, and has ncs, torture, etc.  I really only need someone to check grammar, and spell.  I wouldn't mind suggestions to help it be more discriptive, but I don't want someone telling me that so-and-so wouldn't do that, or this wouldn't happen. It's AU and some characters are OOC. The story is Draco centered, but has several other major characters, including an original who is not a Mary Sue . It's a long story, eighteen chapters now, and I am still writing it. There isn't anything really graphic in the story now, but that will change.

      Cathan