Fantasy Beta-Reader Needed

  • Mary Lynn E. Kemp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      I need a beta reader for my fic based in the Dungeons & Dragon's world
      of "Greyhawk." Knowing the world is not neccessary, as that for right
      now I'm just looking for someone who's willing to read something the
      size of a novelette/novel and give me some helpful feedback/critique.
      For those of you that enjoy Heath Ledger, or the movie "A Knight's
      Tale" you might like this one. It is the desire of both myself and my
      co-author to eventually publish this once it's finished and cleaned up.

      Thanks!
      ML aka Fallynn