Harry Potter fanfic needs beta

  • zelda_of_arel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2003
      Hi all!

      Well I finally gave up. I had such great ideas for a story, I decided
      to go ahead and write a HP fanfic. I've written Highlander and Buffy
      until now. My first swing at a HP fanfiction plans to be long, so
      you'll have to stick around with me. Now for the stuff you need to
      know about it:

      Rating: the highest possible. I plan to make refferences to, or even
      describe child rape, beatings, physical and emotional pain. So be
      prepared for a darkfic (the ending will be good however). Also some
      good old sex. If I get too nasty, I'll make an R version and an NC-17
      version.

      Ships: HP/Other, SS/Other, SB/Other, I'll do something with Ron and
      Hermione, but won't bring them together. Could be DM/GW, but not sure
      yet.

      If you need more info, tell me. I'm a foreing student of English, but
      I've been learning for so long, my grammar should be pretty good. I
      expect to have typoes, or sometimes I could be too vague.

      So please tell me if you wanna beta read my story for me. I would
      like more than one person for it.

      Thank you,
      Zelda of Arel