Newbie!

  • Eppy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003

      Hiya!

      Newbie here!  Just wanted to introduce myself...

      Name or Alias: Eppy

      Fav Show: Smallville, Harry Potter (not a show, but a current fandom obsession)  X-files, Star Trek (all the shows) and I'm a big anime fangirl.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Torch, Lydia Bower, Aja

      Fav actors and actresses: None right now...

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: I try

      Do you beta-read: Sure.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'll beta for any fandom I have a good  familiarity with (X-files, Harry Potter, Star Trek TOS, TNG, DSN, VOY, Smallville, assorted anime series).  I do pretty well with grammar and spelling, and with some series (X-files, Star Trek, and Harry Potter esp.) I'm pretty good at catching those "hey, that goes against the show" type things.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17, although I don't read non-con.  I'm a slash fan, but het and gen is fine.

      Okay, that's me.  I'm really glad to be here!  ::waves hello::

      Eppy

      Do I contradict myself? Very well than, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes. ~Walt Whitman

      Do you Yahoo!?